Monday, April 12, 2010

Waiting

I've been waiting. It has been way too long. Rob hasn't been on line for ages. The last time was when I posted about him asking me to come to London. That was over a month ago. I've texted him a few times, and I've gotten a few answers but nothing really concrete. This has happened before, I shouldn't be surprised. But each time I tend to think that he's afraid of me or I make him afraid of himself. Who knows which. I'll let it is, as per usual, hoping that he'll come round eventually

On a lighter note I've been back in touch with the Italian guy. He's cool. He told me that some guy walked up to him on the street offering him 500 Euros to fuck his 26 yr old wife while he watched. Why don't things like that happen to me??? No fair! Anyhow he said that he didn't say no. He took down the guy's number and said he'd think about it. I bet you're all asking yourselves WTF?? He didn't say yes right away??? Well honestly I don't blame him. Who's to know that he wouldn't have arrived at a house full of gay men wanting to gang bang a young good looking guy. So I told him to call the number and organize a meeting over coffee with this guy and his wife. That way he knows who is gotten into stuff with and what the wife looks like.


On a completely different topic... back to the google topic (that I love so much). I actually subscribed to my own blog, so that I can tell if my posts are going up ok from google docs. And I found out that I have 121 subscribers! I mean woah buddy. Who knew? So I guess that's it... you'd only know if there are subscribers by subscribing to your own posts. I wonder if Raoul subscribes to his own posts. Not likely eh....

The only drawback to this google docs posting thing is that I can't schedule posts as far as I can tell. Which was really useful. But perhaps I won't need it now seeing as I can get on to google docs pretty much every day. It's just the time that I preferred that I may not be able to post at. The posting times will be more random.

I do also admit that I miss seeing my blogger page. Seeing the number of comments grow, and being able to see the profile pics of people on other people's blog comments. I will not be able to access certain information unless I go there directly, like the number of my followers, and certain blog comments which I can't "subscribe" to for some reason. I'm not sure how to do it if there's no button. Maybe I'll just have to convince those people who don't have it to get the button on there so I can follow better.

Oh and there's also the fact that igoogle or reader, I'm not sure which, is slow at forwarding new posts and comments... but I'll survive.

8 comments:

Southern Sage said...

This goggle thing is pretty good stuff to you I might have to check it out!

Diner Nighthawk said...

So is Italian Guy doing the fucking or the watching? Either way, he should seriously think about it and SERIOUSLY make sure his wife is cool with the guy. Don't get me wrong, if it were the right guy and MY wife was into it, I'd be totally game (in either situation I imagine). But the stars would have to be perfectly aligned.

Cande said...

Sage: Awww Goggle... you should check it out. It's awesome... you can see clearly with it.

Diner: Italian boy would be fucking. Hubby would be watching. I'd be game... for sure... knowing what Italian boy looks like.

A Good Mom said...

I think he's right to meet them in public first, but if I were him I'd totally ask for more. It's just a first offer, right? It's this very situation that makes me look my best in public at all times. What was that Demi Moore movie?

Cande said...

Hmmm not sure about the Demi Moore movie.. (is it the one about the hubby who gives up his wife for a price?)
I'll tell him he should ask for more. It is a first offer yeah... Good point!

Leonhart said...

At first I thought you meant the Italian guy would just be watching.

But I have heard of that scenario where a guy watches his wife get fucked. Hell, I think I've even read blogs about it. Cuckolding, I believe, is the 'genre'.

It's messed up, but interesting.

Now what was that? About Google being. . . zzzzzzzzzz *coma*

Cande said...

LH: k so I'm a geek...you can sleep all you want. But at least I've got my computer situation under control now. At least I feel better about it.

Yeah that's what I thought too when he first told me. I had to clarify it with him. But yeah he'd be screwing the guy's wife. Not sure what genre that is. But there's "hotwife" but I'm not sure it's the same....

A Good Mom said...

I think in the film, that Demi Moore & her husband are in love but in debt and someone offers them a million dollars to take her away overnight. Indecent Proposal, that's it.