Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Fucking Season is Open

'Tis the season to be fucked.

 http://www.redtube.com/184851

I've watched this video a few times now and I rarely make it to the end. There are so many elements in this that get me off. There's something about the fact that she's naked or almost completely naked while he is almost fully clothed in black and the contrast between her skin and the void of black next to it. Then there's the position of her body, the arching of her back. The way he holds her hair, the way he forces her arms to certain places and tasks. The end is insanely hot. The way he grabs her neck forcing it back into this incredibly awkward but fucking sexy position and cums all over her tits.

I can't help but think of Rob when I watch it. It's the general feeling of the video I guess.

____________________________
I'm heading off soon for my mega long holiday with the bf to Panama and Costa Rica. We'll be travelling there until mid February. I'm just hoping it will be warm and happy and not rainy and miserable. I'm hoping for sex and beaches and diving and snorkeling and exotic animals and wonderful tribes of indigenous peoples.

I am leaving behind the internet... or am I? I'll be getting a sim card there with internet so I will be online, but the question is, what will I do with it? Will I manage to stay away or will I feel like I need to connect. I am hoping to stay away but I've been promising people photographs.

The Christmas holidays are upon us I'm rather stressed. I have way too many things to do for Christmas and trip preparations. I barely know where to start. Luckily I've been putting together my suitcase for weeks now so that's almost done.

So for now, until my next update, whenever that will be, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays (whatever you may celebrate) and Happy New Year! 

4 comments:

Osbasso said...

Have fun, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and don't forget my email addy for those pics! <3 :-)

Max said...

Wow, nice link. :-)

Merry Christmas and safe travels. Sounds like a fantastic holiday!

Peter Princip said...

My your have a wonderful fucking vacation!

Even if you stay away the whole time, be sure to take a few pictures to share...

john smith said...

I hope you have a wonderful holiday!