Sunday, February 3, 2013

Positive Thinking


BF
I've had a nice Sunday. It started last night with a blustery storm and some Big Bang Theory until 2 am laughing and giggling alone sitting in the spare bedroom as the bf got some rest since he's had a nasty cold for the past three days.

I slept until 11 and lounged until noon and then when he was sure I was awake he started playing some new music he downloaded. He's making an effort to listen to new stuff recently. I'm not sure what's gotten into him, maybe the whole moving thing has him thinking he needs to change.

Whatever, it was nice. The music was good. He then quizzed me on all his new songs to see if I knew the artists and song names. I knew most of them. We then headed over to the 500 best songs of the century on the Rolling Stone Magazine site and he quizzed me from there. Letting me hear a snippet of the song and asking me who the artist was and the title of the song. We probably played for 4 hours. Just listening to good music and laughing together.

Office Guy

He's gone for the next three weeks. I'm kinda relieved. He'll be in Mauritius. I envy him. I want a warm vacation in the water.... diving, watching cuttle fish and octopus and nudibranchs.... man, I'd love to be diving right now.

Rob

I haven't really heard much from him recently. I miss him and I've been studying ways to get over to the UK. I have found a course I want to take over there, it's an art course. There are a few dates I could go for, but the most likely one is July. It seems so far away. I'd happily go in April or May, but I can't find what I want until July. I'll do some more research and see if I can go more than once.
I know... slap me on the wrist. I'm terrible. Plus I might have to go back home for September this year which is going to be an expensive trip so going to the UK twice as well would just be expensive... but I don't really care. The flight won't be too bad, I'm looking at about €130 It's the hostel costs for over a week that will be expensive.

Other stuff

I'm in a pretty positive mood. I'm confident I'll find a place perhaps soon, maybe not so soon. But I will find something. My dad has been good at keeping me positive. Positive attracts positive, negative attracts negative. I just have to be confident that things will happen, and they will... It's that simple.




2 comments:

cammies on the floor said...

Glad life is just moving on simply and stress free. Best way to be.

Advizor54 said...

This is a nice post, very positive, forward looking, optimistic.

As and FYI, Los Angeles has some wonderful art schools too.

:-)