Thursday, July 16, 2015

Planting Seeds for October

"You go have a shower and surprise me when you get out" he said. I climb out of the shower and slip on a pair of thigh high black and grey striped socks, black short shorts with pink trim and a black bra, I pull my hair into a high top knot and slip my glasses on... I don't really need them, especially for sex, I just want the look. The nerdy or teacher-esque woman ready to get her mouth jammed full of cock.

My initial fantasy for the first moments of our meeting in October was to kneel directly in front of him on the floor and just shove his cock as soon as I could but instead he described another situation which has me so wet I keep slipping back to it.
He kisses his way down my body, down my belly, over to my thighs, reaching my pussy and licking me to orgasm, his tongue circling my clit and fingers pulling at my g-spot. I can picture my hands on his head, running my fingers through his hair,  pulling him in deeper, grinding against his face.

His descriptions over Skype the other night were half whispered into my headphones. I've described this feeling before. It's like having him inside my head, inside my fantasies, dictating what to do, what will happen. The thoughts and images are planted (like in the movie Inception) and I can't get them out, they grow and evolve. I can cum for days thinking back on those words. That night, 5 over a long while, a couple hours I'd say. Each one was triggered by something different. Positions, ideas, words, images, words and more words, planted inside my brain like a garden in spring.

There was talk of him taking me from behind, my hands on my ass, spreading, while he held my wrists. That image in and of itself has me wet just thinking about it. I've always loved the idea of that position. I came to the sound of his voice describing that.

He described us on our sides, he's behind me, I have one leg up set on the back of the couch maybe, maybe he's holding it. I can just picture him sliding in slow, my fingers working my clit, and he pulls my face over my shoulder and kisses me deep. Tongues slipping. Kissing deep like that during sex is hot, it could get me off when done at the right time.

I also came as he described how he'd cum all over me, drenching my ass, my lower back. We have a bucket list of where he should cum on me again this trip. I want him to cum on my face, all over my glasses too. I'm definitely going to have him fuck my face for that though.

When he finally got his cock out for me, I'm always gasping when I see it. It's like I haven't seen it in years or something. When he finally got his cock out for me, his verbal capabilities drop and I try to pick mine up. I generally start slowly, going back through one of the scenarios he described, re-describing the scene, from my point of view. I eventually end up getting myself off with him though and my verbal capabilities are reduced and we whisper naughty things back and forth. It's somewhat incoherent though but it's hot and it gets me off as well as him. He came loads, and when I say loads, usually it's nothing like this. This was an incredible amount, he would have drenched me, completely. This brought me back memories of our first fuck, the first time he came on me was this crazy amount, I was wet from head to toe. That tipped me over the edge again and I came with him.






2 comments:

Advizor54 said...

Memories and Anticipation.

What a powerful combination. I love the power of a voice, the whispered thought, the hunger that manifests itself in a single word.

I read your post three times today, getting hard each time, teasing it out a little longer until my phone rang and a special friend was on the other end.

Here's to anticipation, and to the sexual revolution that was brought to us by the wonderful Alexander Graham Bell and Antonio Meucci (if you insist).

GoodWill said...

Love this. The anticipation, the fantasies. The outfit you describe at the top - and more importantly that you know exactly what you're doing putting that together.