Saturday, March 7, 2020

friends?

I’ve been through some weird times recently. Most of the events revolve around men and dating... or even not dating. Just men. It’s been a rollercoaster. And I’ve come to realize two major things.

Men are attracted to me, yes, but there’s a drive that is incredibly strong and almost frantic. They become strongly infatuated and not in a healthy way. 
It’s like either they couldn’t care less, or it’s over the top insane. There’s no healthy middle ground of flirting and getting to know someone. 
And possession... wtf is up with that? Guys just want to own you. 

Anyhow, back to my two revelations, I have realized that birth control has an effect of dampening hormones. It makes women less fertile... obviously, but in doing so it also makes them less attractive as a mate. I believe a large number of women, if not the majority are on some kind of birth control. I haven’t been on birth control for over 20 years. I think it must drive men crazy. I know it affects the voice, skin, minor physical changes in the face, but also pheromones. It’s the only logical explanation. I’ve had a couple men just blurt out that they want me to have their children. 

This brings me to revelation number 2 And that is that I’ve always thought I get along better with men. Most of my friends are men. Now though, I have learned that they don’t really see me as a friend. They just want to fuck me. And so, I now understand I have very few actual friends. It sucks and makes me feel quite lonely. I have a handful female friends that I am eternally thankful for. They keep me sane. 

7 comments:

James said...

good to hear from you. Sorry things aren't going well with men. Hopefully you can get it worked out sooner rather than later. I"m sure you will. Unfortunately, i've got no good advice at this time.

Anonymous said...

Hello. I have come to the conclusion that a lot of friendships come and go, along with finally understanding we all see friendships differently - 'I thought we were friends, but apparently not'......don't let it bother you, be happy in yourself, the important ones will stick with you.

David

Unknown said...

good to hear from you.
Well, given that you are an attractive lady, cannot blame the guys for hoping for a chance to get intimate with you . =P

Ebony Panther said...

Well hello, dear friend. I was just thinking about you & wondering how you were holding up in Italy with all that's going on. Hope you're safe & well.Sorry you're having problems with men. It's been my thought that as men grow older, they appreciate being in the company of women without having to think about having sex with them. Of course, every person is different but that's been my experience. Stay safe.

Peter Princip said...

It is so good to see you posting. I have always wondered what happened. Glad that you are alive...

That is an interesting take on birth control...I have never thought about pheromones being involved. I know that I always desire Hera when she is just starting her period, lol...it’s almost a joke now. She just rolls her eyes and says, “really?! Again?!?”

Beautiful, sexy women have it rather rough. One of my employees is a tall, skinny blond, very good looking. We talk a lot and every now and then when I am telling her about going for a walk or going to an event alone she says, “I wish I could do that.”

“You can! Just do it.” I say.

Then she explains how she is constantly being aggressively hit on...all the time. She avoids doing things for fear of being alone. She was even chased down in her car and a guy blocked her in and knocked on her window to tell her how beautiful she is...creepy.

For the record...I do not look at her that way and have been very professional and a great boss. The new Kenny. Also, she is FANTASTIC at her job and I don’t want to lose her...

I want to know more...I miss being a part of you life..please keep writing.

Kenny

Anonymous said...

I have always considered you a friend

Anonymous said...

Who know what happened to you!