Tuesday, September 15, 2015

London is Real

I'm leaving in exactly 20 days. It's starting to hit me. I picked up a trinket for Rob and I will be buying train tickets. I talked to my best friend, who I'm meeting after seeing Rob and we sorted out a meeting time and place and where we're staying in London after we meet. Turns out they scored us a free flat. So we're saving cash, yay.

Schedule is:
-Monday morning I work. (boo)
-I get the bf to drive me right to the airport.
-Fly out mid afternoon
-layover in Brussels
-Fly into the UK that evening.
-Rob picks me up at the airport.
-We drive to our hotel.
-Sleep one night (fuck sex fuck)
-drive to another town and spend the day there (more fucking)
-sleep (more sex than sleeping)
-another full day (some fucking)
-sleep  (last sex)
-I meet my friends in a nearby town.
-We then drive into London
-we all fly out at the same time Sunday morning.
-Back to work Monday with hell week.

Tour de force I must say. I'm excited though. Very excited. I can't wait. I'm really looking forward to seeing Rob again. I can't wait to spend time together, just hanging out. I'm obviously in anticipation of good sex. I am especially looking forward to seeing my friends. I'm going to enjoy showing them around London. I have to write up a list of places to show them. So much to see, so little time. Maybe we can get wasted. I haven't done that in a while.




2 comments:

Jsmith said...

It sounds like you will be having a wonderful week! I hope you have a marvelous time!

Advizor54 said...

20 days of anticipation, that sounds like tortured fun.
Are you buying any special outfits for the occasion?
I have some things in mind. LOL But then, I always have things in mind.

It's going to be a wonderful trip.