So yeah I've been neglecting the blog and I apologize for that.
I have a series of excuses but in reality there is no excuse. I should be trying to post more often.
1) I have been crazy busy. Co-W was away for one of our busiest weeks at the art school, my boss was a nightmare to work with.
2) It's September and I teach English so I have a buttload of new and old kids (and adults) who are starting lessons right now.
3) I have not been well at all. I haven't been well for somewhere around 3 months. At the moment I think it's kidney stones but there are other issues I'm desperately trying to sort out as well. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow for an ultrasound and I have test results coming in next week to see if I have helicobacter and peptic ulcers (dread dread).
4) I have been spending all my free time with the bf or working on art rather than on the computer.
Rob asked me to create something artistic for him which I did and thoroughly enjoyed. I had to use quill pens and fountain pens and calligraphy which I haven't done in years. Plus I got to buy shiny new art supplies, so I have been sucked into the vortex of a new technique and have been entirely too enthralled by that. When I'm feeling well enough I sit and draw or paint or whatever you want to call this technique with a quill pen and beautiful gold ink. Good fun.
5) I haven't had much to say over the past while. But this is not a valid excuse, writing begets writing so I should simply do more of it.
6) when I do find some time to write I'm feeling lazy and would rather watch a TV show (also not a valid excuse).
So there it is, my valiant return to the blogworld. I hope all 4 of my readers are well.
I will be back sooner this time.