Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Health

I can't seem to get better. I finally got some tests back and other than my usual kidney stones I don't seem to have anything, the H.pylori test came back negative. Typical. Story of my life. Maybe it's just the combination of kidney stones and my fibromyalgia that just don't mix. Hard to say. I thought I had gastritis, but my symptoms could be caused by the kidney stones, yet the ultrasound technician said it wasn't that. The stones aren't big enough. 
So then my hypothesis is that the food poisoning I got in Panama came back... 
I'll head to a gastroenterologist nest week if this doesn't clear up. 

So yeah fun stuff. 

Other than that no news.  

2 comments:

Fellow Canuck said...

Wow that is a lot to keep going through. Only had kidney stones once but that was enough.
Wish I had something inspiring to say other than hang tough.
Miss the posts that are not as serious but this is your blog not mine.
Have a good night/day/week/month or whenever you make it back here.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you are still not well and haven't found the reason behind your symtoms. Just wanted to send you my get-well wishes, and also to ask if you have checked on ovaries and such. I had sharp pains for a couple of months in my lower abdomen, turned out to be benign cysts that later burst and disappeared, and the problems have never returned (so far). Hope you find some answers soon! xo Johanna