Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's going on?

I've been really ignoring this blog recently and I apologize to any followers who have to stop by often just to see that I haven't added anything.

Things recently have become even more complicated than they were.

As many of you know I'm leaving for a 2 month trip in December. I have all of the preparations for that to take care of but even that was risking getting postponed or cancelled even. My bf's brother was diagnosed with a possible bone cancer. He has had 2 biopsies on his spine and no one wants to tell us what is really going on. We got so worried that we almost decided not to leave. His brother has calmed us for the time being, saying that it's not serious, but to me, cancer is always serious.

Bf's sister in law (the other brother's wife) is still in a psychiatric hospital for the anorexia but she seems to be doing a little better than the last time we saw her. The girls are dealing with it as best they can, but it's very stressful for them. They know nothing of their uncle.

Bf's mother is coming up to this part of Italy to house-sit for us while we're gone. So the week before we leave will be full of things to do for the trip and for her. We'll also have one of the nieces staying here with her to keep her company. But it means a full house before we leave and no time for myself.

Bf is leaving on Monday to get his mother and will be gone for a few days, (until Thursday afternoon) so I will have a little time to get some stuff done. I'm hoping to do some catching up with people and blog alike. But I'm going to be uber busy packing and cleaning before "mother" gets here.

4 comments:

Chapter Two said...

thanks for stopping by my bloggy spot. and for the comment. come back again... I like company

Soul Powers said...

Cande, I prayed for you and your family. That's a lot to deal with and I know every prayer helps. My best to you.

Cande said...

Barefoot: Thanks, for coming by here! I'll be back when I can :)

Soul: Thanks for the prayers hon. I appreciate it, you're right, every bit of positive thought helps. xoxo

Leonhart said...

When you've got real life stuff to deal with, of course it's OK to disregard your blog.

Nice courtesy keeping us all posted though! Hope things go well.