Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Trip Part 3.- Actions


There was a lot of action. We were often moving, whether it was walking, talking, eating or having numerous bouts of sex. There was a little sleeping and even a little resting like watching tv, but it was all interactive and very dynamic. I want to talk about it all yet I want to keep it to myself. I want it to be mine and only mine. I feel like I want to hold on to a lot of the sexual details because I'm not ready to hand them out. And even the more tame stuff is so precious to me that I feel like I need to hold on to it so I'll probably end up posting bits and pieces here and there.

In terms of just us hanging out it really was a wonderful trip. I enjoyed every minute of it. We walked around the city a lot, we didn't go to museums or spend a lot of time indoors since the weather was so nice. We spent our time in parks, along the city walls and on the river having great food.
One episode that perhaps describes the mood best was in a gorgeous cafe on the bank of the river. The building was part of the medieval bridge with a winding stone staircase to get to the small terrace they had outside.

The food was amazing and we just talked about random things. It's so hard to describe the mood, but it was seriously relaxed and very easy with a lot of laughter, some serious topics and basically enjoying the great food, weather and views. 

The first hours we spent together after he met me at the train station were important to me. He was so worked up he needed to calm down so we just sat on a bench outside the train station for a bit. He was shaking and his heart was pounding, it was just the sweetest thing to witness. It just proved to me that our meeting wasn't just an ordinary event, it was scary for us both to an extent and that I wasn't alone in my fears and anxieties. After that initial rest we dropped our bags at the hotel and went to a park for a walk, had ice-cream and laid on the grass and just rested. I laid on top of him which is so unusual to me, I don't think I've done that with anyone before. We just observed each other, talked, laughed, kissed, caressed and there was even a little sexual temptation. It was just a really great moment.

Another thing that stands out in my mind was watching TV at 3 am after amazing sex just trying to answer the game-show quiz questions. He's really quite good at that sort of thing, I was surprised. It was fun and quirky and we worked together in a way. It was a collaboration rather than competitive (though we have that on occasion too).

On the last evening over dinner we looked up the collective nouns for animals and tried to remember a bunch, noticing that many had connections to the animal's behavior or personality in a way. It was just sort of bringing our online word games into a real life context and making it that much more enjoyable. It's one of the many things that makes me smile when I think back on it. 

2 comments:

Advizor54 said...

I can't imagine how nervous I would be in those first few moments. I have met a couple of friends in totally non-sexual circumstances and I was still shaking like a leaf.

Your smiles come through in this post. SOmetimes a mood can't be captured in words but I get the kind of day you had, low stress, strong attraction, the time to enjoy being together with clothes on as well as off, the easy smile, the quick laughter, and the extension of on-line closeness in to real life.

i'm very happy it worked out so well.

rachel-xx said...

Sounds like you had an amazing time. I'm so happy for you.