Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Get your panties in a bunch.

When I don't want to get my hands dirty I get myself off from on top of my panties. My fingers circle my clit while, with the other hand, my fingers slowly tease my hole. They press ever so slightly at first, my nails grazing back and forth until I can feel the damp work its way through the fabric. Then I push the fabric in, just a little and they get wet, the fabric saturates.

I can feel the fabric with my muscles contracting, even if it's only in by that fraction of an amount. 

The sensation will make me cum. It's hot. The thought of getting myself off like this, it turns me on.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My god Cande....

Thank you for being you...and sharing with me.

FranklinR44 said...

oh yes, thank you!

Tom said...

Usually I'm turned on by the idea of women going commando, but... you do make a compelling argument. :)

phoenix said...

Very nice! Nice visual to start the day off right.

hot said...

hot i love this

Anonymous said...

this deserves a HNT pictorial.
B in Canada
xo