Saturday, February 21, 2015

Bathroom Breaks

So during our sexting, Co-W actually asked me if I'd suck his cock in the bathroom at work. Since we were sort of in the middle of fantasy-land I said yes. It was all very hypothetical since he's been very clear that he wouldn't betray his girlfriend. 

The other day however we were joking around on Whatsapp and I basically told him that he didn't have the courage to feed me his cock. 
It was a line I said in response to something completely different but he caught on. 
In the real world on Wednesday, as I was coming out of the bathroom at work he said : "you're supposed to call me if you're going to the bathroom!". He was grinning from ear to ear and laughing, and I laughed and shook my head. 

Needless to say my thoughts wander. 

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

I'm the only guy in my office, so the bathroom would be all ours, but then again, so would my office. :-)

It's a fantasy worth pursuing.