Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Overwhelming.


Co-W
It was Tuesday night when I got a message on fb from co-worker and back into the flirty talking. Consider our last chat was on Sunday night so that's fairly quick. I wasn't expecting that.

It's incredible really, he's just really coming on so strong. I don't know what's hit him, maybe the upcoming 1st birthday of his daughter or something. Or maybe because he has his privacy back because he bought a new laptop, his previous one died.
I don't know how I should respond. My natural response is to flirt right back, and so that's what I've been doing, playing into it just as hard, but it's quite obvious I shouldn't. He's got a kid and a girlfriend, and nothing good can come of this.

The climax of the conversation (no pun intended today) was when we were saying goodnight. He said that he was going to sleep, then in his rudimentary English he asked if I'd lay down with him.

He joked saying he wanted to check if the correct verb was to "lay down".

I answered it was correct and in a separate chat I said "I wish". (slap me on the wrist and call me bad).

Then he said that he was practicing English with a gorgeous girl.

He also asked me if he'd see me on Wednesday or Thursday when he knows full well that I don't go in until Friday and he's not generally working on Fridays.

Apartment!
In other news I got the keys to my apartment today! It was quite the feeling. I'm still feeling a bit funky. I'm nervous and excited and just generally having a hard time eating. So much going on these days. I'm feeling overwhelmed.
I went in to see it today after they put the kitchen and the bathroom in. It's nice. I really like the kitchen. Funny thing though, it's the SAME kitchen as bf's place. The colour and everything. Kinda weird. The bathroom has dark furniture, I'd have preferred something lighter, but oh well. It's classy.

I can't really believe it's happening. It feels very surreal. Very strange to be in a place on my own.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds really good to be having your own apartment! Good luck, I hope everything goes very well with it!

phoenix said...

glad your finally going to get your own place. I am sure it will take some getting use to.

What's the over/under on the amount of time before you and co worker hook up?

I will take 3 weeks.
:-)

Advizor54 said...

I'm going with the over on the bet. I'm trusting Cande will drive him crazy with flirting and being a wonderful English teacher and then he'll back off because he can't handle her beauty. That's my bet.

Congratulations on the apartment. You are finally getting some much needed personal space to work, create, and just relax. GOOD FOR YOU!!

sexandweed said...

Enjoy the flirting "will I or won't I" phase.