Friday, March 20, 2015

Mash Up



So HNT went up, did you find me??
I'll give you a hint: I'm lacking a little colour and you can play with me... literally.
____________________

 Co-W
What else is up?
Hmm. I'm angry at Co-W... I've been in a bit of a mood these days anyhow but things at work are annoying and he hasn't been helping. I could rattle on about what he did but I'd rather not.

Today I wasn't expecting him to be at work, actually I was kinda hoping he wouldn't be there, he often isn't there on Fridays. But he was. I had to pretend not to be mad at him. I didn't want to get into a discussion about what had happened. He noticed though I think, I can't think of any other reason why he'd really come down hard on flirting and playing around today if he didn't feel my vibe of pure "couldn't give a fuck".
Even after we'd gone home he kept texting me. I doubt he knows that he's pissed me off though. I imagine he probably just thinks I've got my mind elsewhere.
____________________

Rob
My best friend in Canada is coming to Europe in October, specifically London. I've already said that I'd meet her if she was sure she's coming, there's still a chance she won't come. I have mentioned a couple options on meeting with Rob but he hasn't said anything about either. One was obviously the UK seeing as I'm likely meeting my friend there, and the other was the possibility to meet in France. I'd love to get back to France to practice my french a little more this year, who knows.
____________________

 Art
Tomorrow I'm doing a craft fair. It's my first. I'm rather stoked about it, though I'm also quite apprehensive. I'm worried I'll have worked and created for nothing. We're (me and some friends) have got a table in the main square of town it also feels rather exposed and I'm sure a ton of people will be there. I'm going to feel a little embarrassed, I know a lot of people in this city, I have taught a large number of the inhabitants. I'm sure I'll see people I know. It's a little scary really.... wondering if people will appreciate my stuff or if I just won't sell anything. At the same time though it's exciting.


4 comments:

HNT James said...

oh, one of my favs in HNT. Did you see me? Shouldn't be too hard to find.

you seem to be having boy problems. Hope that clears soon.

And I'm sure the craft fair will go great!

phoenix said...

Great picture! Always nice to see you. Your not hard to find your body is unmistakeable.

Max said...

Of course I found you right away. Stunning. :-)

Marcus said...

I think I found you! Thanks for sharing Cande, such a truly amazing woman.