Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Decisions

So I have made a decision about the neighbour. I will unfollow his posts without unfriending him at the moment. This will make ignoring him easier. I will ignore him completely, including private messages which are rare from him in any case. 

This evening I'm going out for a drink with his gf and may initiate some conversation about how they met etc. but I won't tell her what's going on. I don't want to ruin their relationship without really knowing this guy. If things get worse or persist after we have a group dinner then I will talk to him. I'll tell him it's not appropriate and I'm not interested, if that doesn't deter I'll talk to her. 

This afternoon I dreamt he took my profile picture and zoomed into the background and sent me the closeup of my bedroom. It was creepy because in the dream it looked like he'd taken the picture through a hole in the wall and only after I realized that it was taken from the mirror in my profile pic. 

When I woke up I had to check fb to make sure it was a dream. 

This thing sucks. I hate having to worry about my neighbour. 
I also put a pic of the bf up with hearts around him. Maybe he'll get the hint. 
I don't normally post pics of the bf since he's not on fb. when I showed the bf he seemed flattered though. He usually doesn't want his picture on fb. 

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

This sounds like a good approach without being too confrontational. Hopefully he'll get the hint and back off.

How did dinner with his GF go? Was she of any help?