Saturday, October 24, 2015

Back Inside Me

The day I was flying over I was a nervous wreck. In fact the whole week before I flew over I was a wreck, I was barely able to eat. It was the anticipation of having to lie to the Bf, hoping he wouldn't ask me certain questions, praying he wouldn't keep me company at the airport as I queued for my check in at the airport.
Once I said goodbye to the bf in the airport parking lot I felt a weight lift from my shoulders but I still had a 5 hours or so before seeing Rob. He was going to pick me up at the airport.

I texted him from Belgium, yes I had a stopover in Belgium. He texted me right back, thank god. I was afraid the text wouldn't work or that something random would happen and I'd end up at Birmingham airport with nowhere to go.

When I finally landed it was pouring rain and I was stuck in a window seat next to two elderly ladies at the very back of the plane who wouldn't get out of their seats. When the plane was completely empty I finally figured out that they were waiting for wheelchairs. The hostess looked at me in surprise and told me to hurry because everyone was waiting for me (hey thanks for helping me out there lady, coulda' said something to the elderly ladies, or coulda' had me sit somewhere else since there were seats free). I ran off the plane into the pouring rain to find the bus full of people staring at me angrily. Niiice.

I got into the building and ran through the maze to get to customs and baggage claim, and was lucky enough to find the lines for the non EU passports to be very short. I got to baggage claim early and my bag was one of the first off so I rushed out to find Rob standing there, leaning on the railing.

We hugged, he took one of my bags and we walked over to the hotel. We had booked an apartment in Worcester but couldn't get the extra night there so we opted for a hotel at the airport since I was getting in rather late. It was basic but nice. We were both quite on edge. I was probably more worked up than him, at least he didn't let on that he was too worked up. We took off our shoes and I took off my wet sweater and we both crawled onto the bed.
I desperately needed a shower. I had worked that morning, plus the long trip. It would also help me relax a little. But first we just rested. I lay in his arms, head on his shoulder just taking in his warmth. He smelled as he always smells. It's that deodorant he uses. Whenever I smell it, it brings me right back to him. It's crazy how strong of a flashback scents can give us.

We stayed like that for a while, until our hands started to wander and it was getting harder to control ourselves. I just walked away, I had to. I jumped in the shower.

I jumped on top of him once I was out and clean. We kissed, I grinded my wet pussy down on his jeans, I undid his trousers and belt and just slid him inside me. It was that simple. We both moaned in pleasure at the penetration. It was a welcome sensation to have him back inside me. It was our first night. It wasn't rough. It was mostly slow and sensual. He went slow, very slow. He slid in and out so slowly I was basically begging him to ease back in. I spent most of that time in total ecstasy. To the point I was barely aware of what was going on. It was one of the few times I let myself go that far.
He came on my face, I asked him to.

I had to take another shower, and wash my hair.


Peter Princip said...

How wonderful, like a scene from a novel.

It is one of those moments where you feel nostalgic for the present. The knowledge that you will feel nostalgia for the moment that you are in.

Maybe there is a German word for that feeling.

Advizor54 said...

Beautifully told, very sensual, and a wonderful finish. I like how you tell him where to cum. It's powerful to hear that from a woman.

The pre-trip nevers are annoying to you, but sound cute to us. So much anticipation. so much worry, so many things to think about.

I'm glad this part of the trip turned out so well.

john smith said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time!