Thursday, May 28, 2015

An Odd Sensation

It's something that happened the other day, possibly for the first time, and it felt odd. I feel like I need to put it into words so that maybe I can understand it better.

The bf and I were having lunch at his place and I needed to go home and he needed to go to work later that afternoon and since it was a nice day I decided to walk home. I don't live too far from him. He decided to walk me half way home. We got to a bridge, over the train tracks, he noticed some locks on the fence (a lover's thing in these parts), I said thank you and see you tomorrow, we kissed, we kissed again and we looked at each other and parted ways saying goodbye.

Normally when we go our separate ways, either we're in the car, or at his place or at my place and we kiss goodbye and that's that.

There was something different about this separation. Something about the fact that it was half way and we both had to walk home from that mid point. Something about the kiss, that was more real, more noticeable than normal.

I can't explain it. It was odd, but a good odd. It's like things were good, but different.
Even once I've put it into words I still can't describe or explain what it was.
Just an odd sensation I guess.


No comments: