Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hands

He works with engines. He gets dirty and his hands are rough. Oil from the machines cakes into the deep lines carved into the dry skin covering them and he should wear gloves but doesn't. He claims, and rightly so, that he loses sensibility.

His girlfriend refuses to let him touch her with "those hands" and he asks me if I would let him.

It's the first time since I can remember that he has directly included me in a sentence related to his gf.
Offhandedly I reply that if the oil doesn't come off scrubbing with soap and water then I highly doubt it would come off anywhere on my body.

Later he admits that he started wearing gloves weeks before we met. His hands were clean in Birmingham.

Finding out that for weeks before we met he prepared by wearing gloves at work while he hates it, just means so much to me. It's a premeditation and consideration, despite being uncomfortable, that he hasn't had for his girlfriend... in a way.

Thinking on it I'm not sure how I'd react to a husband/partner with constantly oily black hands. I may react just like his gf but right now I don't care what his hands look like, I'm just aching for them on me, In me, grazing, grabbing, pushing, guiding and spanking.

2 comments:

Michael said...

yes, I think that is a very good sign ... Rob cares plus he wants to do everything he can to keep your vision of him positive. Work on another visit!

Mike

Advizor54 said...

Clean hands, Dirty mind, I've always found that to be a good combination.

And always a good manly manicure. Nothing shows a lack of consideration like a sharp hangnail at the wrong moment.