Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Woah, is it gonna happen??

ROB
I finally got my act together and (almost) decided to fly over. I need to get this over with. I mean honestly... Anyhow I have a week off next week and I asked Rob if it was a good idea for me to come over. He said he was up for it, but that he needed to let me know if it was feasible or not. So I gave him until Wednesday(today) or Thursday to let me know. I haven't heard from him yet. I'm a bit on edge to say the least. As soon as I get word from him I'll book my flights if he says yes. If not I'll just leave it until May when I go over for the Wall concert.

ITALIAN BOY
The Italian guy kinda managed to convince me for the second time to run away with him to Florence or Rome next week. When I realized that I'd be going away for a week with him rather than Rob I figured I should just fly out to see Rob. So yet again, I'm trying to figure out a way to let him down. I did have a long conversation with him on skype Sunday evening. I told him that I thought we were going too fast, that I was afraid of feelings (I didn't say this, but primarily his). He agreed to having to be careful about the feelings.

CO-WORKER
I've been working 10 hour days recently between the three jobs I have. I have been spending quite a bit of time at the job where Co-worker works, but unfortunately we haven't been working in close contact these days. There are two "new" girls that are working with us temporarily and he's been working with them for the past 2 weeks. I've been so busy that I haven't had time to noticed whether or not he behaves the same with me as he does with them.
He did bump me on the ass again last week, but other than that there hasn't been anything of note in terms of the physical contact.
Today we had a conversation about astrology and he's a Cancer. I said some generalisations about Cancers, and he asked what I was, and he said "Oh! Taurus... that's why... either I love them or I hate them." Ok, so it's nothing important... but something that I caught as interesting.

No comments: