Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cyber girl

So This weekend was interesting in more ways than one. Apart from the good sex I had on Saturday, I also talked to Chicken on Saturday, one of my longest running cyber friends. I think I've known him as long as Rob, or just less. He's also British, and he is fun. I don't catch him too often, he lost his webcam for a while and he now has it back. He was on Skype the other day and I had the opportunity to strip a little... he actually asked me to stop, he said he'd faint if I continued. But then we turned the sound on. It was the first time ever, again a person I've known for 7 or 8 years and I'd never heard his voice. It was cool. I really enjoyed our chat. It was very nonchalant and easy going. We even spoke about Mussolini. Heh.

During the conversation he mentioned a new website that he had come accross. It's called Chatroulette.com. It's a cool idea, a bit like the other one I've tried a few times (camfrog.com). Except this is a kind of game. You allow the site to access your webcam, and you hit "play game" and you have a random person on cam with audio show up. You can click next and get a new person. Now I went through a bunch, some are kids like 15 yr olds. Some are old buggers with their wieners out, and others are cute guys, there are a few women too.

I had good fun with two french guys, although they were pretty young, in their 20s. I stripped a little for them. I had fun with a group of Finnish marines... they were joking around, dancing and having fun in general too bad I didn't have more time with them, it would have been fun to strip a little with them.  Mostly I smiled and joked around with them.

Then there was a girl. She was actually quite pretty, a little heavy set, but quite pretty. She asked me if I was bi, and I said not really that I only got caming with guys mostly. She asked me my msn address, except my cam doesn't work on msn because I'm on a Mac. So we started fooling around a little. It's the first time I've ever done ANYTHING mildly sexual with a woman since I was 11. I was enjoying it quite a bit until the her cam froze and started back up again. At which point I got paranoid that she wasn't actually a recorded image.

Fuuuuck, I was freaking out. I had seen a program on tv that mentioned an msn trick that pedophiles can use by recording an image and using it to lure kids into stripping. I was convinced she was recorded. I couldn't even remember he hands moving over the keyboard at times. But when I thought about it better, I'm still not sure, but I don't think she was a recording. She started stripping when I did, so it would have been damn good timing for a recorded video. Who knows.

Anyhow it was interesting. My pseudo first meeting with a woman on line. I'd like to try it again. And fun with groups of guys begging me to strip. Hah... I'll probably go back. but I doubt I'll use it for very long.

6 comments:

Leonhart said...

I couldn't really get past the thought of random cam images of guys with their cocks out just showing up on screen. . .

WTF!?

Cande said...

Try it, it's pretty funny....

cheshirecat said...

Cande, just wondering if you've ever tried chatavenue? I've noticed there are quite a few roleplayers on it. Would you recommend the site?

Cheers xx

Cande said...

Cheshirecat: I've never tried it. I'll have a look though, sounds interesting!

James said...

I tried chatroulette the other day. Wasn't bad but but the girls were hard to find.

Cande said...

yep, Like I said, the women are few and far between. Probably depends on the day too.