Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend is over...

Weekend went well. Weather was decidedly sunny and hot. I'd say beach weather, but I didn't go to the beach. Could have on Sunday but opted to stay out on my own balcony. I pulled my bikinis out of the closet, two brand new bikinis that I didn't get a chance to try out last year. I got them on sale at the end of season sales. One black one with little silver beads on the bikini top. The other is orange and yellow, with a gold shimmer to it. It's mini plaid, with gold metal accents here and there.

I pulled them out and tried them on making sure I still fit into them and thought that they looked decent. Took some pictures and got off. lol... will think about getting them up for HNT this week.

I had dinner with friends on Friday (the same one I mentioned in the last post) it went well, didn't make dessert, but they brought some so it was cool. Then I had people over Saturday too to get rid of the leftovers. I was exhausted all day Saturday and Sunday, slept a lot, read a lot... and had a relatively nice Monday (like work). But I ended up with another tummy ache this afternoon and ended up coming home early, when I'd have preferred to stay on with Co-worker.

Plus there's another cute client this week. He has already showed a little more interest than the German guy from the last group, although he's a bit older and has already asked if I was married to an Italian.

When Co-worker saw me heading out this afternoon he said "aww where are you going? I wanna go too, let's go to the beach and have a drink of white wine together".... riiight with my tummy hurting as much as it was... the idea just made me cringe, but honestly I realised how easy it was to say something like that and be taken seriously.... will have to work on that. Yep yep... work on getting out together for drinks....

No comments: