Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Conclusions

So last night I talked to the bf about the girl he wanted to invite over to dinner. He was somewhat defensive about it and I didn't want to push the argument. I suggested we invite other people over and instead he said that he'd take her out to a restaurant with another friend of his. I found this almost insulting. I wasn't even sure I could believe my ears so I just left it at that and went to sleep.

This morning I brought it up again, I asked him to repeat what he had told me last night, in case I hadn't heard correctly. What I heard was right and I tried to be very patient. I explained that there have been men that I've met in over the years that I found interesting and good looking but I didn't invite them to dinner expecting him to be happy with my decision. He eventually understood my feelings and we opted for a compromise. We'll go out for a walk in the centre of town or catch an evening concert with some other people. We tried to organize a dinner with some friends but no-one else was available. I can handle that.

Apart from all of that, I don't like her much. She's needy and whiny, indecisive and somewhat pestering. Today she got on my nerves and I'm relieved I won't have to deal with her over a dinner.

As for Rob and the shower-cam it seems that he wasn't available yesterday. It'll have to be for another day. Pity.

I'm also thinking about HNT and wondering what I should do.
I hope I can get something up for tomorrow...

Any requests?

2 comments:

Leonhart said...

I can't be the only one that finds the leap from the previous post, and this one, where you basically admit a dislike of this woman due to what she may represent to your husband, and then you going on to mention Rob (who you're definitely emotionally invested in (cheating with?) and have confessed you would like to meet up with for sex).

I'm sure this has crossed your mind. How do you reconcile the two?

unique_stephen said...

full frontal ?