Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lives of Others

I have stumbled into the lives of a few new people recently.

Today on Justchat I picked up a few hoping to get someone interesting. After a few trial and errors (mostly guys with no cam, pretending to have one) I found a nice guy. It started out tame. I like the initial tease. The subtle conversation before the storm. He showed me his pets, we talked about work. It was a slow build up.
Then I told him that I wanted him to take control, he just kept grinning at me. That was my cue.
I teased him, showed him... today I was feeling generous, I usually don't strip down completely on the first cam date. But I did for him. Maybe I was just too horny.
I liked him, because he was cute and seemed genuine, honest and fun.

Life n.two was a guy I met a while back on Justchat. He had no cam at the time, we exchanged pictures and I usually don't go for that kind of thing, but I waited it out. He got a cam. And sure enough we played today. It was the same routine as above. I let him take charge.

Often I like to play games, tease, and taunt even. But recently I feel the need to be dominated and used. So I guess that's what's happening on msn too.

I have to admit that I like new people on cam, but I prefer guys who know me better. Know what I like, what I want to hear, what turns me on. I like guys who are vocal, who speak about what they want to do to me, their fantasies on my skin.

The third life was an email I found in my in-box today from an anonymous reader. He seems very eloquent and I'm enjoying the flirt. I'm not sure where it's going, but I'm intrigued for now.

The fourth life was another email, this time from a fellow blogger. It was a simple greeting and invite. We'll see where that takes me.

I'm also happy to say that Rob dropped by today on msn to say hello quickly while his gf was upstairs. It was quick, but just enough to give me a giant grin.

3 comments:

Cala Gray said...

Ooo sounds like someone is having fun!!:)

Cande said...

Oh you better bet those blue eyes I do! haha, as usual.

Leonhart said...

I don't suppose there's a chance of recording one of these cam chats? Just a small snippet?

I'm not even just after the stripping bits either. Just interested to see how it plays out in general.

(Although the stripping bits would be more than welcome! :o))