Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sex from the Past II

As a child I came in contact with a whole range of sexually active girls, masturbation mostly. I wanted to cite a few. One girl was partially crippled, I think her legs were eventually corrected, but initially she couldn't walk properly at all.
This girl in 2nd or 3rd grade elementary school would grind on the corner of her chair in class until she came. I remember it so clearly. She would move back and forth, round and round, until her body stiffened, her hands out in front of her resting on the edge of her desk, fingers bolt straight in a kind of contorted wave. I honestly thought she was going through convulsions. I had only ever seen something similar happen to my uncle who was epileptic.
I eventually found out (from the twin that I played with) that it was actually masturbation.

The other situation was when I was older. Still in elementary school, but in and around grade 5 or 6, I was 10 or 11. There was a girl who had some sort of family problem. Her sister had run off and got into drugs and possibly prostitution really young. I remember going to this girls house where she took me into a room in her basement. Her little white dog followed us and she shut the door behind us.
She told me to lay on the floor, she put a blanket over me, and then she told me to take my pants and trousers off. I was confused. I got up and told her I didn't want to. She insisted and when I refused, she got down on the floor, covered herself with the blanket and took off her jeans and panties.
Then she did something I wasn't expecting. She whistled for the dog. I could hear her slapping a part of her body, and she lifted the blanket so the dog could get under. She was in ecstasy. Her whole body shook. I don't remember when or whether she came. But she then directed me to do the same. I wasn't convinced about the whole thing. But I did. I tried it. She explained how to call the dog. And sure enough it crawled under the blanket and started licking at my pussy.
Honestly speaking, it was amazing to me at the time. I'd never felt anyone's tongue on me. I knew it was wrong and quickly stood up and got dressed, found an excuse and left her place.

I still wonder where she learned the trick. I'm assuming from her sister. I think there were serious problems in that family. This same friend had a baby boy at the age of 15 and died of an overdose around the age of 26. A tragic story. But I still think about her and wonder what was going on for it to get that bad.

5 comments:

Cala Gray said...

oh my lord, I guess my childhood was way more innocent. *laughs*

Cande said...

Haha I know. Mine is way out of the ordinary. who knew! When I was little, I certainly didn't think it was strange.

BlueEyes69 said...

Wow! Another example to prove how normal my "childhood" memories are! Thank you for sharing.

Leonhart said...

That's both disgusting and amusing and arousing all at once.

Cande said...

Leonhart: oh my! I hope I didn't traumatize you!

Blue: glad I could help!