Friday, August 28, 2009

shadows

A dark room, just enough light to cast an almost eerie glimpse of shapes and textures. Shadows exaggerating contours. Skin is visible in a blue gray tinge, making everything look cold and perfect like a statue. You talk to me, whispering in my ear, breathing down my neck. That hot and humid breath I want to drink, that intoxicates me. It is forbidden to make noise, to remove clothes, there is another person present, a person who can't know, who shouldn't know. But things are seen none the less, things are said in silence. I'm wet for you, wanting more of you and you're telling me things I want to hear. You press against me, pull me closer and make me do what I want done. You make me touch myself in places I want you to touch, you make me want you more. When are you going to take me?

5 comments:

Cala Gray said...

Mmmmmmmmm How intoxicating!!

Max said...

Images of you pushing down into the seat. Against the fabric of your lacy silkies. Feeling the humid heat through your skirt… lovely image.

Cande said...

Gray: that's exactly how I feel at times... don't you?

Max: mmmm you're a tease!

Leonhart said...

Not difficult to see where this lyrical piece is being drawn from. . .

Cande said...

Leonhart: what place would that be? Now I want to see if you're right ;)