Saturday, August 8, 2009

frustrating blog

UGH

What's up with that. I have to apologize again. This time, it's not my fault (at least I don't think it is). This time I scheduled my post, put in date and time, pressed publish and it published it twice in a row in real-time instead of taking the date I inserted! What's up with that??

Anyhow I am now scared to try to post it again, I don't want to clog up everyones reading list.

I'll try again later perhaps.

While I'm here I'll anticipate (apart from the freebie glimpse you all got) what I'll be posting while away.

I've got a two part story. Nothing terribly special. Just another fantasy of mine.
I've got a "sex from the past" III and IV coming too.

That's what I've written so far. I'll try to get some other stuff written before leaving tonight.

**EDIT**

Sorry yet again. I've tried to post a scheduled post again, but alas the problem persists.
I have posted the problem on the message board. But who knows when it'll get noticed.
How utterly annoying-

6 comments:

Cala Gray said...

Blogger is a bit of a pain sometimes. ;) Better luck tonight!!

Cande said...

Ugh, it did it again! i'd better wait until eve as you say... silly thing

BlueEyes69 said...

Have had the same thing happen to me. No worries. Just keep posting. Some of us love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cande. Blogger can be buggy and, as Gray said, a pain. I haven't seen the duplicate posts yet as I just got home a short time ago from working out of town. I plan to catch up tomorrow.

I hope you're having a great weekend so far. Smooches. :)

Anonymous said...

I've never tried to do a scheduled post before, but it would be frustrating to see it not working just right... Post all you want.. We will still keep poking around and reading :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi!! Blogger can be strange but its the better blog sites out there. Hope you get it fixed. i enjoy reading :)